What is an Organization?
An organization is the highest level of the BizzStream organogram, it can contain several environments. Typically a company can use one organization as there is the ability to share entities within one organization.
Adding environments to an organization
Please take the following steps to add a new environment:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Organization
- Go to the section Environments in this Organization.
- Click New to create a new environment.
- In the window that shows up you can enter the name of the environment.
- By clicking the Save button, the environment will be created and added to the organization.
- When you're done, you can navigate to this environment by clicking the avatar in the top right corner and select the new environment.
Add/Remove admin users to/from the organization
Please take the following steps to add a new admin user:
- Go to the section Administrators of this Organization.
- Click Add to add a new user.
- In the window that shows up you can enter the name of the user. Note that a user has to be created first in the user section.
- By clicking the Save button, the admin user will be added to the organization.