Document page layout
The document page layout has three sections:
- Header section, containing fields.
- Lines section, containing lines.
- Footer section, containing fields.
Creating a new document page layout
Please take the following steps to an document page layout:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Layouts
- Click on New, a New Layout modal opens.
- The window that shows up has 4 fields: the Label, Name, Type and Document.
- Give the Layout a label and a name. Select the Document Page type.
- Select the corresponding document definition.
- By clicking the Ok button, the layout will be created.
Adding a field to the document page layout
Please take the following steps to add fields to the layout:
- Select a field from the Library.
- Drag and Drop the field to the Header or Footer section.
- When you are done editing, click the Save button, the document page layout will be persisted.
Adding a line to the document page layout
Please take the following steps to add a line to the layout:
- Select a line from the Library.
- Drag and Drop a line into the Line section.
- Drag and Drop a line field into the Line section.
- When you're done editing, click the Save button, the document page layout will be persisted.
You can also add columns to rows in the Header- and Footer section by clicking the Set number rows / columns pencil
You can set a predefined Sorting order for the Lines by clicking the Set sorting . There is no sorting by default, the sorting icon shows up by clicking on the field.
For setting other field properties in the layout please refer to this section.