Setting Read-only permissions
Read-only permissions can be set on lines and line fields. These permissions are based upon a condition that can contain references to fields in the same line. This way, if a certain condition is met on one field, another field or the whole line can be made read-only.
Note that the current implementation only covers lines and line fields based on a condition evaluated in the same line. It is currently not possible to use BizzStream expressions with header fields, nor is it possible to make a line group read-only.
These are the components of a document, where the Read-only can only be applied to the lines and line fields.
A line can be made read-only as a whole.
A field in a line can be made read-only.
Setting Read-Only permissions
Please complete the following steps to set the fields and lines permissions for an Access Group:
- Open a Document Definition.
- Expand the Access Groups selection of a Document Definition.
- Expand an Access group and select the Permissions
- Scroll to the section Read-only conditions
- Click New
- The first column of the grid you can select the line or line field to which the condition applies. (you can only select a line or line field once)
- In the status column you can add a condition, this condition can only refer to a line field.
- When a line is read-only, the line cannot be copied or deleted.
- When a user is part of multiple Access groups. In the case a read-only condition is applied in one Access group, but not in the other. The condition is not applied for the user.
- The condition also applies for REST actions if permissions apply.