The Text/HTML widget provides the administrator with a lot of freedom to display information to the users. By using HTML the admin can display both images and text in a way that best fits the users.
Configuring a Text/HTML widget
- To add content to the widget, click the plus icon.
- An editor will open. You can add text, images, and tables here.
- To resize the widget, drag the bottom right corner.
- To move the widget to a different location, drag and drop the widget.
- To remove the widget, click the trashcan icon.
Adding a table
- Go to Tables.
- You can provide the amount of columns and rows.
Adding an image
- Go to Images.
- Give the source URL of the image.
- You can add an image description, this will be used as the description (in case the image gets blocked by the email client).
- You can specify a dimension.
If you want to use an image from a site secured with SSL, the full certificate path should be published.
Showing HTML editor
- Go to HTML. . Be aware that HTML editing is limited for security reasons.